Report NEP-DEV-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Poulsen, Jonas, 2013. "After Apartheid: The Effects of ANC Power," Working Paper Series 2013:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Marcela Ibanez, 2013. "Is the war on drugs working? Examining the Colombian case using micro data," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 148, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Wenbiao Cai & B. Ravikumar & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "The quantitative importance of openness in development," Working Papers 2013-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmenn D. & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Trade Openness and Income: A Tale of Two Regions," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 226, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Holden, Stein & Fisher, Monica, 2013. "Can area measurement error explain the inverse farm size productivity relationship?," CLTS Working Papers 12/13, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Aksan, Anna-Maria & Chakraborty, Shankha, 2013. "Twin Transitions," MPRA Paper 49929, University Library of Munich, Germany.