Report NEP-DEV-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Werker, 2012. "The Political Economy of Bilateral Foreign Aid," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-026, Harvard Business School.
- Basab Dasgupta & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Loan regulation and child labor in rural India," Working Papers 2012-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1874, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Pierre-Louis Vezina & Zheng Wang, 2012. "The rise and fall of (Chinese) African apparel exports," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- John Knight, 2012. "China as a Developmental State," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Janet Currie & Tom Vogl, 2012. "Early-Life Health and Adult Circumstance in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.