Report NEP-DEV-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DELPIERRE Matthieu & VERHEYDEN Bertrand & WEYNANTS Stéphanie, 2011. "On the interaction between risk-taking and risk-sharing under farm household wealth heterogeneity," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-35, LISER.
- Rémi Jedwab & Alexandre Moradi, 2011. "Transportation Infrastructure and Development in Ghana," PSE Working Papers halshs-00607207, HAL.
- L. Alan Winters & Wonhyuk Lim & Lucia Hanmer & Sidney Augustin, 2010. "Economic growth in low income countries: How the G20 can help to raise and sustain it," Working Paper Series 0810, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Sonja Fagernäs & Panu Pelkonen, 2011. "Whether to Hire Local Contract Teachers? Trade-off Between Skills and Preferences in India," Working Paper Series 1811, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Leonardo Iacovone & Ferdinand Rauch & L. Alan Winters, 2010. "Trade as an Engine of Creative Destruction Mexico experience with Chinese competition," Working Paper Series 0510, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Elliott Green, 2011. "Nation-Building and Conflict in Modern Africa," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 026, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Ning, Guangjie & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "Self-employment of rural-to-urban migrants in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 8473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian EBEKE & Jean-Louis COMBES & Mireille NTSAMA ETOUNDI, 2011. "Are Foreign Aid and Remittances a Hedge against Food Price Shocks in Developing Countries?," Working Papers 201121, CERDI.