Report NEP-DEV-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Claudia Senik, 2010. "Will GDP growth increase happiness in developing countries?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564985, HAL.
- Yanos Zylberberg, 2010. "Do tropical typhoons smash community ties? Theory and evidence from Vietnam," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564941, HAL.
- Barbara Coello & Madior Fall & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2010. "Trade liberalization and poverty dynamics in Vietnam 2002-2006," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564858, HAL.
- Milo Bianchi & Matteo Bobba, 2010. "Liquidity, risk and occupational choices," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564918, HAL.
- Christian Lehmann, 2010. "Why may government transfers to the poor have modest effects on reducing rural inequality?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564924, HAL.
- Clément Imbert, 2011. "Decomposing wage inequality: Public and private sectors in Vietnam 1993-2006," Working Papers halshs-00564653, HAL.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vimefall, Elin, 2011. "What determines which children work? Empirical evidence from Kenya," Working Papers 2011:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Darryl McLeod & Nora Lustig, 2010. "Inequality and Poverty under Latin America's New Left Regimes," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-13, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Strieborny Martin, 2010. "Inequality and Growth: The Role of Beliefs and Culture," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.15, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- German Cubas, 2010. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences with Public Capital," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 3410, Department of Economics - dECON.
- German Cubas, 2010. "Distortions, Infrastructure and Labor Supply in Latin American Countries," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 3510, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Laabas, Belkacem & Weshah, Razzak, 2011. "Economic Growth and The Quality of Human Capital," MPRA Paper 28727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menezes, Jose H. V., 2010. "The political economy of innovation; an institutional analysis of industrial policy and development in Brazil," MPRA Paper 28849, University Library of Munich, Germany.