Report NEP-DEV-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Rowland, 2005. "Buyback of Colombian Sovereign Debt," Borradores de Economia 331, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luciano Nakabashi & Lízia de Figueiredo, 2005. "Economic growth, convergence and quality of human capital formation system," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td265, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Rosa Capolupo, "undated". "The New Growth Theoris and their Empirics," Working Papers 2005_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yasuyuki Todo & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Overseas R&D Activities by Multinational Enterprises: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-91, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Oecd, 2005. "The Benefits of Liberalising Product Markets and Reducing Barriers to International Trade and Investment: The Case of the United States and the European Union," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 432, OECD Publishing.
- Masahiro Enya & Akira Kohsaka & Mervin Pobre, 2004. "Credit Crunch in East Asia: A Retrospective," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).