Report NEP-DEV-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & Kristin J. Forbes, 2004. "Financial Constraints and Growth: Multinational and Local Firm Responses to Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 10545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- María J. Alvarez-Peláez & Christian Groth, 2003. "Profitable Unproductive Innovations," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/42, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Müller, Thomas & Schnitzer, Monika, 2003. "Technology Transfer and Spillovers in International Joint Ventures," CEPR Discussion Papers 4099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Maw, James & Urga, Giovanni, 2004. "Privatization Methods and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2004. "Market Integration and Economic Development: A Long-Run Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 4310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.