Report NEP-DEV-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Francois & H. Rojas-Romagosa, 2004. "Trade Policy and the Household Distribution of Income," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-051/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Jun 2004.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0327 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert MacCulloch & Silvia Pezzini, 2004. "The Role of Freedom, Growth and Religion in the Taste for Revolution," Law and Economics 0405002, EconWPA.
- Michael Peneder, 2004. "Tracing Empirical Trails of Schumpeterian Development," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Frannie Leautier & Massimo Mastruzzi, 2004. "Governance and the City: An Empirical Exploration into Global Determinants of Urban Performance," Urban/Regional 0405004, EconWPA.
- Masayuki Tanimoto, 2004. "Capital Accumulation and the Local Economy: Brewers and Local Notables," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-277, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Uwe Dulleck & Paul Frijters, 2004. "Why the US and not Brazil? Old Elites and the Development of a Modern Economy," Vienna Economics Papers 0408, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.