Report NEP-DEV-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "International Comparisons of Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Performance: Stylised Facts and Decomposition of Trends," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2003-636 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Allen Hicken, 2004. "The Politics of Economic Reform in Thailand: Crisis and Compromise," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-638, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "Decoupling Economic Growth and Energy Use. An Empirical Cross-Country Analysis for 10 Manufacturing Sectors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yener Kandogan, 2004. "How Much Restructuring did the Transition Countries Experience? Evidence from Quality of their Exports," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-637, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph Francois & Kevin Grier & Douglas Nelson, 2004. "Globalization, Roundaboutness, and Relative Wages," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-021/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alvaro Montenegro, 2004. "An Economic Development Index," Development and Comp Systems 0404010, EconWPA.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2004. "An Improvement Of The Tanzi Method For The Estimation Of Italian Ungerground Economy," Public Economics 0404009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felix Eschenbach, 2004. "Finance and Growth: A Survey of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-039/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hadi Soesastro, 2004. "Sustaining East Asia's Economic Dynamism: How Aid Worked," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE084, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Damiano Kulundu Manda & Germano Mwabu & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2004. "Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya," Working papers 2004-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Christiaans, 2003. "Non-Scale Growth, Endogenous Comparative Advantages, and Industrialization," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 113-03, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.