Report NEP-DEV-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tubagus Feridhanusetyawan & Mari Pangestu, 2004. "Indonesia in Crisis: A Macroeconomic Perspective," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE074, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Wolfgang Keller & Carol H. Shiue, 2004. "Market Integration and Economic Development: A Long-run Comparison," NBER Working Papers 10300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart van Ark, 2002. "Understanding Productivity and Income Differentials Among OECD Countries: A Survey," The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress,in: Andrew Sharpe, Executive Director & France St-Hilaire, Vice-President , Research & Keith Banting, Di (ed.), The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress 2002: Towards a Social Understanding of Productivity, volume 2 Centre for the Study of Living Standards;The Institutute for Research on Public Policy.
- Dani Rodrick, 2003. "Growth Strategies," Economics working papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 2003. "Growth and Adjustment in East Asia and Latin America," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 245, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carola Grün & Stephan Klasen, 2003. "Growth, Inequality and Well-Being: Comparisons across Space and Time," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 094, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:got:iaidps:95 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- T. H. Gindling & Katherine Terrell, 2004. "Legal Minimum Wages and the Wages of Formal and Informal Sector Workers in Costa Rica," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 04-102, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Item repec:got:iaidps:96 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hermann Sautter, 2002. "Equity and growth – an uneasy relationship," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 089, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.