Report NEP-DEV-2004-01-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noah Williams, 2003. "Small Noise Asymptotics for a Stochastic Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 10194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2003. "An Economical Approach to Estimate a Benchmark Capital Stock. An Optimal Consistency Method," Working Papers 503, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Eric Neumayer & Matthew A. Cole, 2003. "The Impact of Poor Health on Total Factor Productivity," HEW 0312001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2005.
- T. H. Gindling & Juan Diego Trejos, 2003. "Accounting for Changing Inequality in Costa Rica, 1980-1999," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-108, UMBC Department of Economics.