Report NEP-DEV-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olarreaga, Marcelo & Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2003. "North-South and South-South Trade-Related Technology Diffusion: An Industry Level Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Mausumi Das, 2003. "Mortality, Human Capital and Persistent Inequality," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-11, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Rodolfo Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri, 2003. "Frictionless Technology Diffusion: The Case of Tractors," NBER Working Papers 9604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Education Policies to Revive a Stagnant Economy: The Case of Sub- Saharan Africa," Development and Comp Systems 0304002, EconWPA.
- Ana Fernandes & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Inappropriate Technology," Development and Comp Systems 0304003, EconWPA.
- Luis R Murillo-Zamorano, . "Total Factor Productivity Growth, Technical Efficiency Change and Energy Input. An International Frontier Analysis," Discussion Papers 03/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Carmelo Petraglia, . "An Endogenous Growth Model with Productive Public Spending and Uncertain Lifetime Consumers," Discussion Papers 03/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- William A. Brock & M. Scott Taylor, 2003. "The Kindergarten Rule of Sustainable Growth," NBER Working Papers 9597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Mukherjee, Diganta, 2003. "Premature mortality and poverty measurement," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:469 is not listed on IDEAS anymore