Report NEP-DEV-2002-10-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hongyi Li & Danyang Xie & Heng-fu Zou, 2002. "Dynamics of Income Distribution," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210001, EconWPA.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Omar Licandro, 2002. "Embodied technical change in a two-sector AK model," Macroeconomics 0210001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200210.pdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:yalegr:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Scarpetta & Thierry Tressel, 2002. "Productivity and Convergence in a Panel of OECD Industries: Do Regulations and Institutions Matter?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 342, OECD Publishing.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa, 2001. "Economic Development in OECD Countries during the 20th Century," Economic Development 49, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..