Report NEP-DEV-2002-08-19This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine A Pattillo & Taye Mengistae, 2002. "Export Orientation and Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 02/89, .
- Helene Poirson Ward & Luca A Ricci & Catherine A Pattillo, 2002. "External Debt and Growth," IMF Working Papers 02/69, .
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Soretz, Susanne, 2002. "Stochastic Pollution and Environmental Care in an Endogenous Growth Model," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-259, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Carlos A Leite & Charalambos G Tsangarides & Dhaneshwar Ghura, 2002. "Is Growth Enough? Macroeconomic Policy and Poverty Reduction," IMF Working Papers 02/118, .
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0295 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta & Emanuele Baldacci & Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2002. "Expenditure Composition, Fiscal Adjustment, and Growth in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/77, .
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mahmood Hasan Khan, 2002. "When is Economic Growth Pro-Poor? Experiences in Malaysia and Pakistan," IMF Working Papers 02/85, .