Report NEP-DEV-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shang-Jin Wei & Yi Wu, 2001. "Globalization and Inequality: Evidence from Within China," NBER Working Papers 8611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masanao Aoki & Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2001. "A New Model of Economic Fluctuations and Growth," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-136, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Peter Montiel, 2001. "Reform and Growth in Latin America: All Pain, No Gain?," Center for Development Economics 166, Department of Economics, Williams College.