Report NEP-DEV-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Standards, Regulatory Reform and Development in APEC: Case Studies of Vietnam and Thailand," International Trade 0110002, EconWPA.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, "undated". "Explaining Firms' Export Behaviour: The Role of R&D and Spillovers," Working Papers 2001-12, FEDEA.
- Omar Licandro & Jorge Durán & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, "undated". "The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change," Working Papers 2001-09, FEDEA.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Capacity Building in Vietnam," Development and Comp Systems 0110003, EconWPA.
- Jantti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2001. "Examining the impact of macro-economic conditions on income inequality," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Economy of Vietnam," Development and Comp Systems 0110002, EconWPA.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Globalisation and Human Development," International Trade 0110001, EconWPA.
- Adam McCarty & Sasha Fink & Nguyen Le Anh, 2001. "Report and Statistical Abstract of UNIDO/DSI Industrial Competitiveness Field Survey," Industrial Organization 0110003, EconWPA.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Microfinance in Vietnam - A Survey of Schemes and Issues," Finance 0110001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0508 is not listed on IDEAS anymore