Report NEP-DEV-2001-07-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Walter Stanners, 2001. "De-Industrialisation II," Development and Comp Systems 0107001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Inequality convergence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2645, The World Bank.
- Jorge Saba Arbache, 2001. "Trade Liberalisation and Labor Markets in Developing Countries: Theory and Evidence," Studies in Economics 0112, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Narayan, Deepa, 2001. "Local institutions, poverty, and household welfare in Bolivia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2644, The World Bank.
- Osmel Manzano & Roberto Rigobon, 2001. "Resource Curse or Debt Overhang?," NBER Working Papers 8390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wil:wilcde:160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobago:2639 is not listed on IDEAS anymore