Report NEP-DEV-2001-06-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1995-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nadir Habibi & Cindy Huang & Diego Miranda & Victoria Murillo & Gustav Ranis & Mainak Sarkar & Frances Stewart, 2001. "Decentralization in Argentina," Working Papers 825, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2001. "Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 8287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1995-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1995-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "The production-side approach to estimating embodied technological change," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James D. Adams, 2001. "Comparative Localization of Academic and Industrial Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 8292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordan Rappaport, 2000. "How does openness to capital flows affect growth?," Research Working Paper RWP 00-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 304, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1994-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bucci, Alberto & Fiorillo, Fabio & Staffolani, Stefano, 2001. "Can Market Power influence Employment, Wage Inequality and Growth ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000030, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:wop:yalegr:826 is not listed on IDEAS anymore