Report NEP-DEV-1999-06-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1999. "The Impact of Globalization on Pre-Industrial, Technologically Quiescent Economies," NBER Working Papers 7146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andre'' Grimaud & Francesco Ricci, 1999. "The Growth-Environment Trade-off: Horizontal vs Vertical Innovations," Working Papers 1999.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:wop:wobama:2114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Petrucci, 1999. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1999.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Solimano, Andres, 1999. "Beyond unequal development : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2091, The World Bank.