Report NEP-DEV-1999-05-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oguiza Tobar, Ainhoa, 1998. "Productivity's development in the Basque Economy during the period 1985-1994," BILTOKI 1999-03, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Lee G. Branstetter & Robert C. Feenstra, 1999. "Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in China: A Political Economy Approach," NBER Working Papers 7100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chenggang Xu & Haizhou Huang, 1999. "Institutions, innovations, and Growth," IMF Working Papers 99/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Bob Rowthorn, 1999. "Unemployment, Capital-Labor Substitution, and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 99/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Moers, 1999. "How important are Institutions for Growth in Transition Countries?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-004/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9949 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dhaneshwar Ghura & Anupam Basu & Anthony E Calamitsis, 1999. "Adjustment and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 99/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9923 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- C. John McDermott & Eswar S Prasad & Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor, 1999. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries; Some Stylized Facts," IMF Working Papers 99/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Moers, 1998. "Growth Empirics with Institutional Measures and its Application to Transition Countries: A Survey," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-126/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ghiath Shabsigh & Ilker DomaÃ§, 1999. "Real Exchange Rate Behavior and Economic Growth; Evidence from Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, and Tunisia," IMF Working Papers 99/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1998. "German direct investment in Latin America: striking peculiarities, unfounded fears, and neglected issues," Kiel Working Papers 861, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.