Report NEP-DES-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Echenique & Antonio Miralles & Jun Zhang, 2018. "Fairness and Efficiency for Probabilistic Allocations with Endowments," Working Papers 1055, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Adam Kapor & Christopher A. Neilson & Seth D. Zimmerman, 2018. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and School Choice Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 25096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ANDERSSON, Tommy & CSEH, Ágnes & EHLERS, Lars & ERLANSON, Albin, 2018. "Organizing time banks: Lessons from matching markets," Cahiers de recherche 2018-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jacob North Clark & Stephen Montgomery-Smith, 2018. "Shapley-like values without symmetry," Papers 1809.07747, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Tsakas, Elias, 2018. "Robust scoring rules," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Sylvain Carré & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Franck Gabriel, 2018. "Insider Trading with Penalties," Working Papers hal-01874923, HAL.
- Mizuno, Nobuhiro & Okazawa, Ryosuke, 2018. "Why do voters elect less qualified candidates?," MPRA Paper 89215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitaker, Amy & Kräussl, Roman, 2018. "Blockchain, fractional ownership, and the future of creative work," CFS Working Paper Series 594, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Odening, Martin & Huettel, Silke & Croonenbroeck, Carsten, 2018. "Farmland values and bidder behavior in first-price land auctions," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274114, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.