Report NEP-DES-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jetlir Duraj, 2018. "Mechanism Design with News Utility," Papers 1808.04020, arXiv.org.
- Youngsub Chun & Duygu Yengin, 2018. "Characterizing Envy-Free, Strategy Proof, and Monotonic Mechanisms in Queueing Problem," School of Economics Working Papers 2018-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Basteck, Christian & Klaus, Bettina & Kübler, Dorothea, 2018. "How Lotteries in School Choice Help to Level the Playing Field," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 114, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Nawar, Abdel-Hameed & Sen, Debapriya, 2018. "kth price auctions and Catalan numbers," MPRA Paper 88553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, Robert & Coviello, Decio & Gauthier, Jean-Francois & Shneyerov, Art, 2018. "Evidence from an investigation into collusion and corruption in Quebec," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274727, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Qingmin Liu & Konrad Mierendorff & Xianwen Shi & Weijie Zhong, 2018. "Auctions with Limited Commitment," Working Papers tecipa-617, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Philip A. Haile & Yuichi Kitamura, 2018. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Auctions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2141, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Somaini, Paulo, 2018. "Identification in Auction Models with Interdependent Costs," Research Papers 3702, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Edwyna Harris & Sumner La Croix, 2018. "Did Speculation in Land Pay Off for British Investors? Buying and Selecting Land in South Australia, 1835-1850," Working Papers 201809, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2018. "Voting on Multiple Issues: What to Put on the Ballot?," Working Papers tecipa-616, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti, 2018. "Markets for Information: An Introduction," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2142, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.