Report NEP-DES-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2017. "Mechanisms with Evidence: Commitment and Robustness," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-001, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2017. "Aggregation and Design of Information in Asset Markets with Adverse Selection," Working Papers 979, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Jungyoll Yun & Andrew Kosenko, 2017. "Equilibrium in a Competitive Insurance Market Under Adverse Selection with Endogenous Information," NBER Working Papers 23556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvador Barberà & Anke Gerber, 2017. "Deciding on what to Decide," Working Papers 973, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kasper, Laura & Peters, Hans & Vermeulen, Dries, 2017. "Condorcet Consistency and the strong no show paradoxes," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Lo Prete, Anna & Revelli, Federico, 2017. "Costly voting, turnout, and candidate valence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201725, University of Turin.
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Bouvard, Matthieu & Casamatta, Catherine, 2017. "The blockchain folk theorem," IDEI Working Papers 873, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2017.