Report NEP-DES-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Pagnozzi & Krista J. Saral, 2017. "Entry by Successful Speculators in Auctions with Resale," CSEF Working Papers 475, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Olivier Bos & Francisco Gomez-Martinez & Sander Onderstal & Tom Truyts, 2017. "Signaling in Auctions: Experimental Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-053/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Jul 2017.
- Dirk Bergemann & Francisco Castro & Gabriel Weintraub, 2017. "The Scope of Sequential Screening with Ex-Post Participation Constraints," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2078R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2017.
- Piero Gottardi & Jean-Marc Tallon & Paolo Ghirardato, 2017. "Flexible contracts," Post-Print hal-01238046, HAL.
- Matteo Bobba & Verónica Frisancho, 2016. "Learning about Oneself: The Effects of Performance Feedback on School Choice," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Waller, Christopher J., 2017. "Optimal Taxes Under Private Information: The Role of the Inflation Tax," Working Papers 2017-14, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2017. "Optimal Taxation, Redistribution, and Environmental Externalities," Umeå Economic Studies 950, Umeå University, Department of Economics.