Report NEP-DEM-2021-04-19This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kirkeboen, Lars & Leuven, Edwin & Mogstad, Magne, 2021. "College as a Marriage Market," IZA Discussion Papers 14264, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre-AndrÃ© Chiappori & Bernard SalaniÃ©, 2021. "Mating Markets," Working Papers 2021-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Ajay Chhibber, 2021. "India's Demographic Dividend or Disaster? Mismanaged Factors of Production - Land, Labor, Infrastructure, Cities," Working Papers 2021-11, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Rebecca F. Gleditsch & Adrian F. Rogne & Astri Syse & Michael Thomas, 2021. "The accuracy of Statistics Norway’s national population projections," Discussion Papers 948, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Gianmarco Daniele & Andrea F.M. Martinangeli & Francesco Passarelli & Willem Sas & Lisa Windsteiger, 2020. "Fear and Loathing in Times of Distress Causal Impact of Social and Economic Insecurity on Anti-Immigration Sentiment," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2020-17, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.