Report NEP-DEM-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kuusi, Tero & Martikainen, Pekka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2019. "The Influence of Old-age Retirement on Health: Causal Evidence from the Finnish Register Data," ETLA Working Papers 67, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bünnings, Christian & Hafner, Lucas & Reif, Simon & Tauchmann, Harald, 2019. "In sickness and in health? Health shocks and relationship breakdown: Empirical evidence from Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2019, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2019. "Having it all, for all: child-care subsidies and income distribution reconciled," TSE Working Papers 19-1005, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sascha O. Becker, Sascha O. & Fernandes, Ana & Weichselbaumer, Doris, 2019. "Discrimination in Hiring Based on Potential and Realized Fertility : Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1193, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bustelo, Monserrat & Flabbi, Luca & Piras, Claudia & Tejada, Mauricio, 2019. "Female Labor Force Participation, Labor Market Dynamic and Growth in LAC," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9420, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ali, Amjad & Audi, Marc, 2019. "Economic Misery, Urbanization and Life Expectancy in MENA Nations: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 93459, University Library of Munich, Germany.