Report NEP-DEM-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chabé-Ferret, Bastien & Gobbi, Paula, 2018. "Economic Uncertainty and Fertility Cycles: The Case of the Post-WWII Baby Boom," CEPR Discussion Papers 13374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maryaline Catillon & David Cutler & Thomas Getzen, 2018. "Two Hundred Years of Health and Medical Care: The Importance of Medical Care for Life Expectancy Gains," NBER Working Papers 25330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2018. "Health and Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 11939, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mattias Engdahl & Mathilde Godard & Oskar N. Skans, 2018. "Early Labor Market Prospects and Family Formation," Working Papers 1835, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Mariana Colacelli & Emilio Fernández Corugedo, 2018. "Macroeconomic Effects of Japan’s Demographics: Can Structural Reforms Reverse Them?," IMF Working Papers 18/248, International Monetary Fund.