Report NEP-DEM-2018-09-03This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Titan Alon & Matthias Doepke & Sena Ekin Coskun, 2018. "Trends in Work and Leisure: It's a Family Affair," 2018 Meeting Papers 552, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bargain, Olivier & Lacroix, Guy & Tiberti, Luca, 2018. "Validating the Collective Model of Household Consumption Using Direct Evidence on Sharing," IZA Discussion Papers 11653, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- DIARRA, Setou & LEBIHAN, Laetitia & MAO TAKONGMO, Charles Olivier, 2018. "Polygyny, Child Education, Health and Labour: Theory and Evidence from Mali," MPRA Paper 88518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariel J. Binder & David Lam, 2018. "Is There a Male Breadwinner Norm? The Hazards of Inferring Preferences from Marriage Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 24907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvio Rendon & J. Ignacio García-Pérez, 2018. "Family Job Search and Wealth: The Added Worker Effect Revisited," 2018 Meeting Papers 503, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kofol, Chiara & Ciarli, Tommaso, 2017. "Child Labor and Conflict: Evidence from Afghanistan," Discussion Papers 260275, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Thomas Davoine, 2018. "Population Aging and Cross-Country Redistribution in Integrated Capital Markets," EconPol Working Paper 9, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Michal Burzynski & Fre´de´ric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2018. "The Changing Structure of Immigration to the OECD: What Welfare Effects on Member Countries?," Working Papers 2018-057, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.