Report NEP-DEM-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertrand, Marianne & Cortes, Patricia & Olivetti, Claudia & Pan, Jessica, 2018. "Social Norms, Labor Market Opportunities, and the Marriage Gap for Skilled Women," IZA Discussion Papers 11382, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Inés Berniell & Dolores de la Mata & Matilde Pinto Machado, 2017. "The Impact of a Permanent Income Shock on the Situation of Women in the Household: the case of a pension reform in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0218, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Olivier Bargain & Laurine Martinoty, 2018. "Crisis at Home: Mancession-induced Change in Intrahousehold Distribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01770180, HAL.
- Klein, Matthew J. & Barham, Bradford L., 2018. "Point Estimates of Household Bargaining Power Using Outside Options," Staff Paper Series 590, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- S Anukriti & Sonia Bhalotra & Hiu Tam, 2018. "On the Quantity and Quality of Girls: Fertility, Parental Investments, and Mortality," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 950, Boston College Department of Economics.