Report NEP-DEM-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katharine G. Abraham & Melissa S. Kearney, 2018. "Explaining the Decline in the U.S. Employment-to-Population Ratio: a Review of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 24333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen & David Powell, 2016. "The Effect of Population Aging on Economic Growth, the Labor Force and Productivity," Working Papers WR-1063-1, RAND Corporation.
- Bucci, Alberto & Eraydın, Levent & Müller, Moritz, 2018. "Dilution effects, population growth and economic growth under human capital accumulation and endogenous technological change," Working Paper Series in Economics 113, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2018. "Uncertain Length of Life, Retirement Age, and Optimal Pension Design," Umeå Economic Studies 957, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2018. "The marriage gap: Optimal aging and death in partnerships," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 339, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Peter, Noemi & Lundborg, Petter & Mikkelsen, Sara & Webbink, Dinand, 2018. "The Effect of a Sibling's Gender on Earnings, Education and Family Formation," Working Papers 2018:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.