Report NEP-DEM-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefanie Fischer & Heather Royer & Corey White, 2017. "The Impacts of Reduced Access to Abortion and Family Planning Services on Abortion, Births, and Contraceptive Purchases," Working Papers 1706, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Schaubert, Marianna, 2018. "Do Alimony Regulations Matter inside Marriage? Evidence from the 2008 Reform of the German Maintenance Law," EconStor Preprints 173193, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Adrián Nieto, 2018. "Permanent employment and fertility: The importance of job security and the career costs of childbearing," Discussion Papers 2018/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Philipp Ager & Markus Brueckner & Benedikt Herz, 2018. "Structural Change and the Fertility Transition in the American South," CEH Discussion Papers 01, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- de Silva, Tiloka & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2017. "Population control policies and fertility convergence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.