Report NEP-DEM-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martha J. Bailey & Olga Malkova & Zoë M. McLaren, 2017. "Does Parents’ Access to Family Planning Increase Children’s Opportunities? Evidence from the War on Poverty and the Early Years of Title X," NBER Working Papers 23971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rita Ginja & Jenny Jans & Arizo Karimi, 2017. "Parental Investments in Early Life and Child Outcomes: Evidence from Swedish Parental Leave Rules," Working Papers 2017-085, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Mary K. Hamman & Daniela Hochfellner & Pia Homrighausen, 2017. "Mom and Dad We’re Broke, Can You Help? A Comparative Study of Financial Transfers Within Families Before and After the Great Recession," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2017-16, Center for Retirement Research.
- Martin Kolk & Kieron J. Barclay, 2017. "Cognitive ability and fertility amongst Swedish men. Evidence from 18 cohorts of military conscription," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2017-020, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Christian Dudel & Sebastian Klüsener, 2017. "Estimating male fertility from vital registration data with missing values," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2017-019, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Frank Cowell & Dirk Van de gaer, 2017. "Condorcet was Wrong, Pareto was Right: Families, Inheritance and Inequality," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 34, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Boberg-Fazlic, Nina & Ivets, Maryna & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese, 2017. "Disease and Fertility: Evidence from the 1918 Influenza Pandemic in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1179, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Franck, Raphael & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2017. "Emigration during the French Revolution: Consequences in the Short and Longue Durée," Working Papers 2, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute.
- Douglas Almond & Janet Currie & Valentina Duque, 2017. "Childhood Circumstances and Adult Outcomes: Act II," Working Papers 2017-082, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.