Report NEP-DEM-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2017. "Until taxes do us part: tax penalties or bonuses and the marriage decision," CEPR Discussion Papers 12396, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julia Bredtmann & Christina Vonnahme, 2017. "Less Alimony after Divorce – Spouses’ Behavioral Response to the 2008 Alimony Reform in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 942, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Margherita Borella & Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2017. "The Effects of Marriage-Related Taxes and Social Security Benefits," NBER Working Papers 23972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2017. "How Bargaining in Marriage drives Marriage Market Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 24000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurens Cherchye & Sam Cosaert & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2017. "Group Consumption with Caring Individuals," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-45, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Sam Cosaert & Bram De Rock & Pieter Jan Kerstens & Frederic Vermeulen, 2017. "Individual Welfare Analysis for Collective Households," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-44, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Houseworth, Christina & Fisher, Jonathan, 2017. "The Widening Black-White Wage Gap among Women," MPRA Paper 81884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2017. "Gender and Promotions: Evidence from Academic Economists in France," CEP Discussion Papers dp1511, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Dessï¿½, Roberta & Moisan, Frederic & Robertson, Donald, 2017. "Public goods, role models and "sucker aversion": the audience matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 12413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loretta J. Mester, 2017. "Demographics and Their Implications for the Economy and Policy; 11.16.17; Cato Institute's 35th Annual Monetary Conference: The Future of Monetary Policy, Washington, DC," Speech 88, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.