Report NEP-DEM-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malte Sandner, 2017. "Effects of Early Childhood Intervention on Fertility and Maternal Employment: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," Working Papers 2017-074, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Maurer, Stephan & Potlogea, Andrei, 2017. "Male-biased Demand Shocks and Women’s Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Large Oil Field Discoveries," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168143, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Matthew S. Rutledge & Alice Zulkarnain & Sara Ellen King, 2017. "How Much Does Motherhood Cost Women in Social Security Benefits?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2017-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- Nezih Guner & Christopher Rauh & Elizabeth Caucutt, 2017. "Is Marriage for White People? Incarceration and the Racial Marriage Divide," 2017 Meeting Papers 779, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elena Grinza & Francesco Devicienti & Mariacristina Rossi & Davide Vannoni, 2017. "How Entry into Parenthood Shapes Gender Role Attitudes: New Evidence from Longitudinal UK Data," Working papers 042, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Kemptner, Daniel & Haan, Peter & Lüthen, Holger, 2017. "The increasing longevity gap by lifetime earnings and its distributional implications," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168278, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Constant, Amelie, 2017. "The healthy immigrant paradox and health convergence," MERIT Working Papers 044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Christian Ochsner, 2017. "Dismantled once, diverged forever? A quasi-natural experiment of Red Army misdeeds in post-WWII Europe," ifo Working Paper Series 240, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Joseph Cummins & Anaka Aiyar, 2017. "Age-Profile Estimates of the Relationship Between Economic Growth and Child Health," Working Papers 201710, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.