Report NEP-DEM-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefania Albanesi & Ayşegül Şahin, 2017. "The Gender Unemployment Gap," NBER Working Papers 23743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danielle H. Sandler & Lisa Schulkind, 2016. "The Timing of Teenage Births: Estimating the Effect on High School Graduation and Later Life Outcomes," Working Papers 16-39r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- May Gadallah & Maia Sieverding & Rania Roushdy, 2017. "The Effect of Mothers’ Employment on Youth Gender Role Attitudes: Evidence From Egypt," Working Papers 1125, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Oct 2017.
- Marion Goussé & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Household Labour Supply and the Marriage Market in the UK, 1991-2008," Post-Print halshs-01476509, HAL.
- Joshua Wilde & Bénédicte H. Apouey & Toni Jung, 2017. "The effect of ambient temperature shocks during conception and early pregnancy on later life outcomes," Post-Print halshs-01579660, HAL.
- Böhlmark, Anders & Willén, Alexander, 2017. "Tipping and the effects of segregation," Working Paper Series 2017:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.