Report NEP-DEM-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucia Corno & Nicole Hildebrandt & Alessandra Voena, 2017. "Age of Marriage, Weather Shocks, and the Direction of Marriage Payments," NBER Working Papers 23604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Landmann, Andreas & Seitz, Helke & Steiner, Susan, 2017. "Patrilocal Residence and Female Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 10890, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yashasvi Mehta, 2017. "Detailed study on family values from different countries and how differential learned behaviour and gender roles impact on children?s psyche and its contribution to abuse," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607770, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Arthi, Vellore & Schneider, Eric, 2017. "Infant Feeding and Cohort Health: Evidence from the London Foundling Hospital," CEPR Discussion Papers 12165, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa & Töpfer, Marina, 2017. "The convergence of the gender pay gap: An alternative estimation approach," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 14-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Caterina Gennaioli & Gaia Narciso, 2017. "Toxic roads: Unearthing hazardous waste dumping," Trinity Economics Papers tep1817, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.