Report NEP-DEM-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Lemmermann & Regina T. Riphahn, 2017. "The Causal Effect of Age at Migration on Youth Educational Attainment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 908, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- María Caridad Araujo & Marta Dormal & Norbert Schady, 2017. "Child Care Quality and Child Development," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 97738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Elizabeth Caucutt & Lance Lochner, 2017. "Early and Late Human Capital Investments, Borrowing Constraints, and the Family," Working Papers 2017-040, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Tchernis, Rusty & Zhou, Xilin, 2017. "Parental Work Hours and Childhood Obesity: Evidence Using Instrumental Variables Related to Sibling School Eligibility," IZA Discussion Papers 10739, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kseniia Gatskova & Artjoms Ivlevs & Barbara Dietz, 2017. "Does migration affect education of girls and young women in Tajikistan?," WIDER Working Paper Series 104, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jean-Marie Baland & Roberta Ziparo, 2017. "Intra-household bargaining in poor countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Piera Bello, 2017. "Exchange rate fluctuations and border crossings: evidence from the Swiss-Italian border," IdEP Economic Papers 1701, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- David S. Jacks & Krishna Pendakur & Hitoshi Shigeoka, 2017. "Infant Mortality and the Repeal of Federal Prohibition," Working Papers 2017-036, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.