Report NEP-DEM-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaletski, Elizabeth, 2016. "Work versus School? The Effect of Work on Educational Expenditures for Children in Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 10054, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Biewen, Martin & Seifert, Stefanie, 2016. "Potential Parenthood and Career Progression of Men and Women: A Simultaneous Hazards Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 10050, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Müller, Steffen & Riphahn, Regina T. & Schwientek, Caroline, 2016. "Paternal Unemployment During Childhood: Causal Effects on Youth Worklessness and Educational Attainment," IWH Discussion Papers 8/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2016. "Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation of the Household Welfare Impacts of Conditional and Unconditional Cash Transfers Given to Mothers or Fathers," Economics Working Paper Series 1611, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Damian Clarke & Hanna MÃ¼hlrad, 2016. "The Impact of Abortion Legalization on Fertility and Maternal Mortality: New Evidence from Mexico," CINCH Working Paper Series 1602, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Feb 2016.
- J. Ignacio Giménez-Nadal & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2016. "Mobility across generations of the gender distribution of housework," Working Papers 402, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rania Gihleb, 2015. "Nuns and the Effects of Catholic Schools Evidence from Vatican II," Working Paper 5857, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Lance Lochner & Elizabeth Caucutt, 2016. "Correlation, Consumption, Confusion, or Constraints: Why do Poor Children Perform so Poorly?," 2016 Meeting Papers 158, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Umut Oguzoglu & Cain Polidano & Ha Vu, 2016. "Impacts from Delaying Access to Retirement Benefits on Welfare Receipt and Expenditure: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.