Report NEP-DEM-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margareta Kreimer & Ricardo Mora, 2016. "Segregated Integration: Recent Trends in the Austrian Gender Division of Labor," Graz Economics Papers 2016-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Tocco, Barbara & Bailey, Alastair & Davidova, Sophia & Raimondi, Valentina, 2015. "Women and Part-Time Farming: Understanding Labor Supply Decisions in Italian Farm Households," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211932, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jones, Lauren E. & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2016. "US Child Safety Seat Laws: Are they Effective, and Who Complies?," IZA Discussion Papers 9900, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clotfelter, Charles T. & Hemelt, Steven W. & Ladd, Helen F., 2016. "Multifaceted Aid for Low-Income Students and College Outcomes: Evidence from North Carolina," IZA Discussion Papers 9888, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anne Ardila Brenøe & Ramona Molitor, 2015. "Birth Order and Health of Newborns: What Can We Learn from Danish Registry Data?," Working Papers 161, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).