Report NEP-DEM-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tine Hufkens & Gerlinde Verbist, 2016. "The distributive effects of work-family life policies in European welfare states," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/09, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Besley, Timothy & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2014. "The legacy of historical conflict: evidence from Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57125, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Slusky & Yao Lu, 2014. "The Impact of Family Planning Funding Cuts on Preventive Care," Working Papers may2014, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Elena Gentili & Giuliano Masiero & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2016. "The Role of Culture in Long-term Care," IdEP Economic Papers 1605, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oxcar & Waldenström, Daniel, 2016. "Inheritance and Wealth Inequality: Evidence from Population Registers," Working Paper Series 1121, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.