Report NEP-DEM-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steffen Mueller & Regina T. Riphahn & Caroline Schwientek, 2014. "Paternal unemployment during childhood: causal effects on youth worklessness and educational attainment," Working Papers 157, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2015. "When rationing plays a role: selection criteria in the Italian early child care system," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 399, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Sara Randall & Ernestina Coast, 2016. "The quality of demographic data on older Africans," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64834, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aliprantis, Dionissi & Carroll, Daniel, 2015. "Neighborhood Dynamics and the Distribution of Opportunity," Working Paper 1525, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Oct 2015.
- Carole Bonnet & Dominique Meurs & Benoît Rapoport, 2016. "Gender inequalities in pensions: Are determinants the same in the private and public sectors?," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-8, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Andrew E. Clark & George Ward, 2015. "Early maternal employment and non-cognitive outcomes in early childhood and adolescence: evidence from British birth cohort data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64990, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Miriam Mäder & Steffen Müller & Regina T. Riphahn & Caroline Schwientek, 2014. "Intergenerational transmission of unemployment – evidence for German sons," Working Papers 155, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Friedl, Andreas & Lima de Miranda, Katharina, 2015. "Social comparison and gender differences in risk taking," Kiel Working Papers 2011, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Daniele Pacifico & Felix Poege, 2016. "Estimating measures of multidimensional poverty in Stata," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0131, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar & Waldenström, Daniel, 2015. "Inheritance and wealth inequality: Evidence from population registers," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2015:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.