Report NEP-DEM-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chaparro, Juan & Sojourner, Aaron J., 2015. "Same Program, Different Outcomes: Understanding Differential Effects from Access to Free, High-Quality Early Care," IZA Discussion Papers 9552, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alicia Adsera & Ana Ferrer, 2015. "Occupational Skills and Labour Market Progression of Canadian Immigrant Women," Working Papers 1504, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2015.
- Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intergenerational Educatıonal Mobility in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1528, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Hansen, Hans & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise, 2015. "Social Assistance in Five Countries in North-Western Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 9547, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- de Vuijst, Elise & van Ham, Maarten & Kleinhans, Reinout, 2015. "The Moderating Effect of Higher Education on Intergenerational Spatial Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 9557, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Markussen, Simen & Strøm, Marte, 2015. "The Effects of Motherhood," Memorandum 19/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Ismir Mulalic & Ninette Pilegaard & Jan Rouwendal, 2015. "Does improving Public Transport decrease Car Ownership? Evidence from the Copenhagen Metropolitan Area," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-139/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.