Report NEP-DEM-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blau, Francine D., 2015. "Immigrants and Gender Roles: Assimilation vs. Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 9534, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panos Mavrokonstantis, 2015. "Modern Family: Female Breadwinners and the Intergenerational Transmission of Gender Norms," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 27, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Moschion, Julie, 2015. "Gender Gaps in Early Educational Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 9535, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bartel, Ann P. & Rossin-Slater, Maya & Ruhm, Christopher J. & Stearns, Jenna & Waldfogel, Jane, 2015. "Paid Family Leave, Fathers' Leave-Taking, and Leave-Sharing in Dual-Earner Households," IZA Discussion Papers 9530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang, 2015. "Female Engagement in Commercial Agriculture, Interventions and Welfare in Malawi: What Works for the Poorest?," Departmental Working Papers 201522, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2015. "Intergenerational Educational Persistence among Daughters: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 9518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Piazzalunga & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2015. "The increase of the gender wage gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 economic crisis," Working Papers 381, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ralitza Dimova & Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2015. "Migration, Transfers and Child Labor," Departmental Working Papers 201523, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Solignac, Matthieu, 2015. "Homeownership of Immigrants in France: Selection Effects Related to International Migration Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 9517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).