Report NEP-DEM-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tullio Jappelli & Carmela Anna Nappi & Roberto Torrini, 2015. "Research Quality and Gender Gap in Research Assessment," CSEF Working Papers 418, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Luca Flabbi & Mario Macis & Andrea Moro & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," Working Papers CELEG 1507, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Raddatz, Claudio, 2015. "Comparative Advantage, International Trade, and Fertility," CEPR Discussion Papers 10903, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Anping Chen, 2015. "An Increase in the Retirement Age in China: The Regional Economic Effects," ERSA conference papers ersa15p182, European Regional Science Association.
- Chu, Luke Yu-Wei & Linz, Susan J., 2015. "Gender gap in upward mobility: What is the role of non-cognitive traits?," Working Paper Series 4778, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Angela Stefania Bergantino & Leonardo Madio, 2015. "The Travel-to-work. Which factors matter? An analysis on regional labor market in UK," ERSA conference papers ersa15p888, European Regional Science Association.