Report NEP-DEM-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huang, Wei & Lei, Xiaoyan & Sun, Ang, 2015. "The Great Expectations: Impact of One-Child Policy on Education of Girls," IZA Discussion Papers 9301, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Currie, Janet & Schwandt, Hannes, 2015. "Short and Long-Term Effects of Unemployment on Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 9299, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Conzo, Pierluigi & Fuochi, Giulia & Mencarini,Letizia, 2015. "Fertility and Life Satisfaction in Rural Ethiopia," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201524, University of Turin.
- Cascio, Elizabeth U. & Haider, Steven J. & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Policies that Promote Labor Force Participation of Women with Children: A Collection of National Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 9297, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201507, University of Turin.
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2015. "Gender Differences in Reaction to Psychological Pressure: Evidence from Tennis Players," IZA Discussion Papers 9315, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).