Report NEP-DEM-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jimenez-Martin, Sergi & Vall-Castello, Judit & del Rey, Elena, 2015. "The Effect of Changes in the Statutory Minimum Working Age on Educational, Labor and Health Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 9092, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bergemann, Annette & Riphahn, Regina T., 2015. "Maternal Employment Effects of Paid Parental Leave," IZA Discussion Papers 9073, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201520, University of Turin.
- Vogel, Edgar & Ludwig, Alexander & BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel, 2015. "Aging and Pension Reform: Extending the Retirement Age and Human Capital Formation," MEA discussion paper series 201206, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Noemi Peter & Petter Lundborg & Dinand Webbink, 2015. "The Effect of Sibling's Gender on Earnings, Education and Family Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-073/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Geijtenbeek, Lydia & Plug, Erik, 2015. "Is There a Penalty for Becoming a Woman? Is There a Premium for Becoming a Man? Evidence from a Sample of Transsexual Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9077, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cristina Bellés-Obrero & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall-Castello, 2015. "The unintended effects of increasing the legal working age on family behaviour," Economics Working Papers 1484, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Mariana Marchionni, 2015. "Bridging Gender Gaps? The Rise and Deceleration of Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: An overview," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0185, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Giesecke, Matthias & Okoampah, Sarah, 2014. "Inequality of Opportunity in Retirement Age – The Role of Physical Job Demands," Ruhr Economic Papers 492, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.