Report NEP-DEM-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Mark Wooden, 2015. "The Stress Cost of Children," NBER Working Papers 21223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall & Elena del Rey, 2015. "The effect of changes in the statutory minimum working age on educational, labor and health outcomes," Working Papers 2015-07, FEDEA.
- Nadir Altinok & Abdurrahman Aydemir, 2015. "The Unfolding of Gender Gap in Education," Working Papers of BETA 2015-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jo Blanden & Emilia Del Bono & Sandra McNally & Birgitta Rabe, 2015. "Universal Pre-School Education: The Case of Public Funding with Private Provision," CEP Discussion Papers dp1352, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Raab, Roman, 2015. "Pension wealth gaps in a system with disintegrated retirement arrangements," MPRA Paper 64762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathaniel G. Hilger, 2015. "The Great Escape: Intergenerational Mobility in the United States Since 1940," NBER Working Papers 21217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Mariana Marchionni & Nicolás Badaracco & Joaquín Serrano, 2015. "Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: Evidence of Deceleration," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0181, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- HORI Masahiro & MITSUYAMA Nahoko & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2015. "New Evidence on Intra-Household Allocation of Resources in Japanese Households," ESRI Discussion paper series 321, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Pinkston, Joshua, 2015. "The Dynamic Effects of Obesity on the Wages of Young Workers," MPRA Paper 64641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Marcus & Frauke H. Peter, 2015. "Maternal Labour Supply and All-Day Primary Schools in Germany," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 67, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Buser, Thomas & Dreber, Anna & Mollerstrom, Johanna, 2015. "Stress Reactions Cannot Explain the Gender Gap in Willingness to Compete," Working Paper Series 1071, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.