Report NEP-DEM-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine Haeck, 2015. "Connecting the Dots: The Early Impacts of Increased Paid Maternity Leave on Child Development," Working Papers 15-01, Research Group on Human Capital, University of Quebec in Montreal's School of Management.
- Monica Bozzano, 2015. "On the Historical Roots of Women’s Empowerment across Italian Provinces: Religion or Family Culture?," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 110, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Patricia Gallego-Granados & Johannes Geyer, 2015. "Distributional and Behavioral Effects of the Gender Wage Gap," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 753, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Denni Tommasi, 2015. "How Cash Transfers Improve Child Development," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-19, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2015. "How Job Changes Affect People's Lives: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 747, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kaczmarczyk, Pawel & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2015. "Winners and Losers among Skilled Migrants: The Case of Post-Accession Polish Migrants to the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 9057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne, 2015. "Academic Performance and Type of Early Childhood Care," IZA Discussion Papers 9045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Averett, Susan L. & Fletcher, Erin K., 2015. "Prepregnancy Obesity and Birth Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 9052, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno, Giovanni S. F. & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Dessy, Orietta, 2015. "Obesity and Economic Performance of Young Workers in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 9050, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gunes, Pinar, 2015. "The Impact of Female Education on Teenage Fertility: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 2015-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Böhlmark, Anders & Holmlund, Helena & Lindahl, Mikael, 2015. "School choice and segregation: evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2015:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.