Report NEP-DEM-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nina Drange & Kjetil Telle, 2015. "Promoting integration of immigrants. Effects of free child care on child enrollment and parental employment," Discussion Papers 799, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Elizabeth Caucutt & Lance Lochner & Youngmin Park, 2015. "Correlation, Consumption, Confusion, or Constraints: Why do Poor Children Perform so Poorly?," Working Papers 2015-005, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Albrecht, James & Skogman Thoursie, Peter & Vroman, Susan, 2015. "Parental leave and the glass ceiling in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2015:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Synøve N. Andersen & Nina Drange & Trude Lappegård, 2015. "Can a cash transfer to families change fertility behaviour?," Discussion Papers 800, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rafael Cortez & Diana Bowser & Meaghen Quinlan-Davisonson, 2015. "Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health in Burkina Faso," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Knowledge Briefs 95102, The World Bank.
- BARONE, Adriana & NESE, Annamaria, 2014. "Body Weight and Academic Performance: Gender and Peer Effects," CELPE Discussion Papers 129, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Christian Gonzales & Sonali Jain-Chandra & Kalpana Kochhar & Monique Newiak, 2015. "Fair Play; More Equal Laws Boost Female Labor Force Participation," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Dasso, Rosamaría & Fernandez, Fernando & Nopo, Hugo R., 2015. "Electrification and Educational Outcomes in Rural Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 8928, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ferrone, Lucia & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2015. "Household Migration and Child Educational Attainment: The Case of Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 8927, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Laderchi, Caterina Cruggeri, 2015. "The Winner Takes It All: Internal Migration, Education and Wages in Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 8926, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).