Report NEP-DEM-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Ager & Casper Worm Hansen & Peter Sandholt Jensen, 2014. "Fertility and early-life mortality: Evidence from smallpox vaccination in Sweden," Working Papers 0058, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Carro, Jesus & Machado, Matilde Pinto & Mora, Ricardo, 2014. "Transmission of preferences and beliefs about female labor market participation: direct evidence on the role of mothers," CEPR Discussion Papers 10218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Paserman, M. Daniele, 2014. "The Effect of Female Leadership on Establishment and Employee Outcomes: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8647, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Geiler, P.H.M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Are Female Top Managers Really Paid Less?," Discussion Paper 2014-004, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kai Liu & Marc Chan, 2014. "Maternal Employment, Fertility, Child Care Use, and Cognitive Outcomes of Children: Evidence from a Norwegian Reform," 2014 Meeting Papers 593, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Zhu, Yu, 2014. "Intergenerational Mobility of Housework Time in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 8674, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Facchini, Giovanni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Steinhardt, Max, 2014. "Migration, Friendship Ties, and Cultural Assimilation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Halldén, Karin & Stenberg, Anders, 2014. "The Relationship between Hours of Domestic Services and Female Earnings: Panel Register Data Evidence from a Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 8675, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Junjian Yi & James J. Heckman & Junsen Zhang & Gabriella Conti, 2014. "Early Health Shocks, Intrahousehold Resource Allocation, and Child Outcomes," Working Papers 2014-022, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Clark, Damon & Del Bono, Emilia, 2014. "The Long-Run Effects of Attending an Elite School: Evidence from the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 8617, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).