Report NEP-DEM-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scoppa, Vincenzo & Stranges, Manuela, 2014. "Cultural Values and Decision to Work of Immigrant Women in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 8522, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Abiry, Raphael & Reuss, Karsten & Stichnoth, Holger, 2014. "Completed fertility effects of family policy measures: Evidence from a life-cycle model," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-068, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bönke, Timm & Neidhöfer, Guido, 2014. "Parental background matters: Intergenerational mobility and assimilation of Italian immigrants in Germany," Discussion Papers 2014/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Adsera, Alicia & Ferrer, Ana, 2014. "Labour Market Progression of Canadian Immigrant Women," IZA Discussion Papers 8407, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Davide Azzolini & Raffaele Guetto, 2014. "Mixed-Nativity Marriages: a Marker of Immigrants' Integration or Marginality in the Host Countries? Evidence from Italy," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2014-03, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Alice Chen & Emily Oster & Heidi Williams, 2014. "Why is Infant Mortality Higher in the US than in Europe?," NBER Working Papers 20525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Inequality and trust: new evidence from panel data," Working Paper series 25_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Quintana-Domeque, Climent & Wohlfart, Johannes, 2014. "Relative Concerns for Consumption at the Top: An Intertemporal Analysis for the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 8502, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fasani, Francesco, 2014. "Understanding the Role of Immigrants' Legal Status: Evidence from Policy Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 8576, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Naticchioni, Paolo & Ragusa, Giuseppe & Massari, Riccardo, 2014. "Unconditional and Conditional Wage Polarization in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 8465, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alisher Aldashev & Alexander M. Danzer, 2014. "Economic Returns to Speaking the Right Languages)? Evidence from Kazakhstan's Shift in State Language and Language of Instruction," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1440, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Erik Kimbrough & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2014. "Norms Make Preferences Social," Discussion Papers dp14-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.